Customs, VAT, Tax associated legal support in Bangladesh is rapidly emerging. Rashel’s Law Desk – A Full Service Law Firm has a varied tax practice that includes advising on income tax, VAT, and customs related issues arising from the domestic and international trade, compliance requirements for individuals and domestic and international entities carrying on business in Bangladesh, including in the not for profit sector, corporate re-organization, and other related corporate work. The team consists of top Tax Lawyers in Bangladesh.
Domestic and foreign clients regularly retain OUR FIRM to advise and represent them in all aspects of domestic and international tax. We provide comprehensive, solutions-driven, and seamless tax advice to clients who operate in single or multiple jurisdictions. Our tax specialist lawyers understand the importance of providing specialist tax advice blended with a comprehensive understanding of its client’s businesses and the legal framework within which they operate.
Tax Lawyers in Bangladesh
Our tax specialist lawyers have a reputation for providing pro-active advice on the full spectrum of taxes including tax advice on the following:
- domestic and international corporate acquisitions and disposals (including acting for private equity houses as well as management) and on funding structures to facilitate corporate acquisitions;
- all aspects of Bangladesh real estate acquisitions and disposals including advice on VAT (including capital goods scheme), capital gains tax and capital allowances as well as on real estate acquisition finance;
- all aspects of domestic and international transfer pricing VAT;
- all aspects of employment related taxes including advice on PAYE compliance;
- all aspects of employee remuneration including employee share schemes; and
- all aspects of tax investigations and tax litigation.
Rashel’s Law Desk whose team consists of top tax lawyers in Bangladesh is considered by many to be leading & specialist legal services providers with regards to specialist advisory, Custom, Excise, and VAT matters. Our tax lawyers can assist you in all forms of disputes in relation to Custom, Excise, and VAT matters by advising and representing you in courts and tribunals. Learn more about Tax & VAT